Mobile Pabx Mpbx solution is the way to go today for small and medium enterprises who are looking for reliable, stable, full featured phone system that allows the user to receive, make and transfer calls from wherever you are. Its the future of telecoms with none of the call quality issues of a voip pabx.
Why Mobile Pabx MPBX…
• Mobile PBX (MPBX) is designed to provide Corporate and SMEs with business grade telephony features, on a true Fixed Mobile Converged solution.
• Use traditional PBX features, like Auto Attendant, Hunt Groups, Receptionist, etc., on a mobile phone.
• Business can port their geographic fixed line telephone numbers and use it with MPBX.
• No need to get new numbers, or change your marketing or business cards to reflect new phone numbers.
• Lower operational cost than a traditional PBX.
• Save on call costs by making calls at fixed line call rates, even from linked mobile phones.
• No incoming call forwarding charges to transfer business calls to mobile phones.
• Mobile PBX does not need traditional pabx Telco or internet lines, therefore no line rental charges.
• No need to upgrade your data network and cabling to support IP telephones or a voip pabx, as the solution can work purely on our network using mobile phones.
• Go Green, and reduce your electricity bill. There is no need for desk phones or LAN equipment, so no power is consumed for telephony.
• Manage staff call costs by having detailed call records and charges with optional TMS, plus control what numbers staff can dial.
• No more claims or allowances to process for staff claiming business calls charges made from their personal mobile phones.
• Staff are more productive as they can always receive calls, even when they are not at their desk.
• Access links for (VoIP) or desk phones can be supported, if required
The Mobility Advantage:
• Split bill for business and private calls.
• Business calls are automatically charged to the companies’ account.
• Business calls does not consume minutes or generate call charges on the linked mobile handsets.
• Business and private mobile contract users receive separate bills.
• Corporates pay a standard rate for business calls, instead of paying different call rates.
• Business can advertise a single contact number.
• The business landline numbers will be displayed to the called party when staff make business calls from their mobile phone.
• Keep the same fixed line number, even when the mobile number linked to this service is changed.
• Easy to use.
• Works with most mobile phones.
• Some basic GSM phones can be used-whitelisted smart phone application on the phone to make business calls.
• MPBX calls do not consume data for voice calling. Calls are made using normal GSM calls.
• Users can control their MPBX features via phone app or by dialling feature codes from their mobile phone. (Example, Activate do not Disturb,
Activate/Deactivate call forward, Call Pickup, etc.)
One device for Business and Private Calls:
Private Contract Advantages
MPBX Software Solution:
No DATA to make calls
* White Labelled Mobile Application
* Custom Quick Extension Dialling
* Feature shortcuts
* No need to browse Phone Book for Internal Extensions
* Log Service Calls, Sales requests
* Integrated WhatsApp Support (smart phone only)
* Video Calling
* Custom Applications can be added (Camera, Barcode Scanning)
* Contact Dialer
* Internal Directory
Move into the future with our mobility solution today. Say NO to landlines, say NO to VOIP… Call us on +27-11-206 2900 or email us