What is a Hosted PBX?
A Hosted PBX is a new business technology which allows small and medium-sized businesses to have a sophisticated telephone system without having to invest in telephone equipment. The entire telephone system is operated and run by your Voice-over-IP (VoIP) service provider. A Hosted PBX lets employees work pretty much anywhere, from home, a hotel or on the move using their cell phone while still being connected using the same office telephone system. Just like a large corporates, you can transfer callers, put them on hold with music, set up conference calls, record calls or have the phone answered by an automated attendant who can direct callers to different departments.
Get 4 lines for R150.00 per month?
This is what we can offer you:
- A hosted pbx system “in the cloud” which you can access from anywhere
- New number – geographic (011, 010,..) or non geographic (087…) or keep your number by porting it to us
- a large number of voip handsets – desktop or cordless, you choose
- set up your own dialplan – you decide what happens to the calls from your clients – be accessible anytime
- full access to your account on our server
- check your spend, longest call, most expensive calls by dialling into your account
- call recording of all calls is also an option
- easily set up multiple branches and talk between them and transfer calls for FREE
Sounds fantastic, too good to be true? Well it’s easy
More telephony and way less costs with added mobility convenience.