Sela KT-9600 Headset Speakerphone
The Sela KT-9600 headset speakerphone is a high-quality speakerphone with LCD display designed with headset adaptor for busy call centre agents.
• Line Powered, no batteries or mains power required
• Full Duplex Speaker Phone with 5M Range — Ideal for conferencing
• Unique Desk Top Stand — Phone can be mounted at 30 or 50 degree angle, giving a better view, easier access and reducing desk foot print.
• Wall Mountable
• Call Back & Call Back on Busy.
• 10 Last Number re-dials
• Headset Socket (RJ)
• Caller ID compatible
• 10 One-Touch Memories – Discreet programming with flash memories can be used as a Hotel phone
• 10 VIP Memories -10 Caller ID’s programmed into the VIP phone memory will give a
different ring melody when calling – Select a different ring tone for VIP memories
• Call indicator light
• 24 Caller ID Memories
• Message Waiting Indicator (for compatible switch board users only)
• Mute On /Off Button
• LCD screen (65 x 25mm) 14 digit.
Displays Date & Time Callers Number
5 Contrast Settings
• Flash — Programmable 90/95/100/120/180/300/600/1000 ms
• Tone or Pulse Dialling
• Ringer Volume Control —4 levels
• 16 Ring melodies
• 4 Handset and speaker phone volume levels
• In Use Volume Control Button
• Headset Volume Control
• Busy Tone Detect
• Inductive Coupler (For Hearing Aid Users)
• PBX & Switch compatible
• Local Area Code programmable
• CE & RoHs Compliant
Compatible with most pabx systems Alcatel, Avaya, Ericsson, NEC, Nortel, Philips, Siemens, Panasonic, Samsung…