POLYCOM CX5000 Conference Phone
Polycom CX5000 Conference Phone, CX5100 and CX5110 add group video collaboration to Microsoft Lync Office Communications
- Engage in a unique 360-degree group video experience
- Optimised for Lync 2010 and Lync 2013
- Active Speaker 720p HD Video
- USB Connectivity
- One seamless interactive session with video, voice, and content
- Enhance team collaboration immediately which helps you realize a quick ROI
- Speed up decision making with improved interaction and lower costs
- Easy to setup and use
- Part of a full suite of voice and video solutions for Microsoft Office Communications Server 2007
Microsoft now also offers LiveMeeting for a low monthly fee and it's reasonable for even a small company.
If you are a large company who will have many different staff members using conference phone room - and in each meeting a different laptop would be plugged into the device, we recommend that you either keep this attached to a dedicated computer, or that you buy a maintenance and protection plan.